Artes Mágicas

ARTES MÁGICAS. Para entusiastas

Pages

Friday, June 1, 2012

I wanna be a magician



Parry Gripp no es sólo un enorme fan de las novelas de fantasía de Lev Grossman ('The Magicians' y 'The Magician King'), también es un prolífico músico y compositor.
Parry Gripp isn't only a huge fan of the Lev Grossman's novels ('The Magicians' and 'The Magician King'), he is also a prolific musician and composer.


Gripp nos obsequió en Youtube con este pegadizo tema en Agosto de 2011 y cuenta ya con más de 22.000 visitas, tanto es así que el propio Lev Grossman ha propuesto en su blog un concurso de versiones de la canción de Gripp para conmemorar la publicación en rústica de 'The Magician King' el 29 de Mayo.
Gripp presented us with this catchy theme in Youtube in August 2011 and it recounts already above 22.000 visits, so much so, that Lev Grossman himself has proposed in his blog a contest of  Gripp song's covers to commemorate the publishig in paperback og 'The Magician King' on May 29.



El premio es una camiseta de un monito montado al revés en un cerdo... y 250$
The prize is a baby monkey going backwards on a pig T-Shirt... and 250$

2 comments:

  1. Last 2 post were a little poor (specially these one). I hope you take up again the way of previous publications. It´s only my opinion, but I prefer more artistic and magic things, like your preceding works.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As the king of Spain would say, 'it fills me with pride and satisfaction' to know that you read my blog. It's very surprising to realize that not only my friends read it.
      Please, keep on commenting, your contribution enrichs my blog.
      I'll do better next time. ;-)

      Delete